This hybrid mobile app is available in both the Apple Store and Google Play (search for BluPods).
This is a hybrid mobile lifestyle app that allows group leaders to organize public or private groups (called Pods) and invite clients, friends, volunteers & pupils to follow them. Leaders then engage followers through one-touch responses, across all activities of that group.
I built the front-end of this hybrid mobile app for BluPods, an Atlanta startup.
Software tools/languages used:
- Coded page layouts for hybrid app using HTML, CSS and Ionic framework.
- Created all graphics (except BluPods logo) using Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- Coded AngularJS statements, traversing JSON structures, for dynamic data binding.
- Maintained version control source code in GitHub repository.
- Setup and used Sass CSS-preprocessor in development environment.
- Generated custom icon font files using IcoMoon app.